There’s a VISA debit commercial narrated by Oscar winning actor, Morgan Freeman telling people, “to let your freak flag fly”. Everyone’s dancing and rockin’ freestyle to Rick James’ Super Freak. Every time I see that commercial I want to jump up off the couch and dance. Here’s an ole’ and new skool Top Ten Workout Playlist put together by my friend fitness DJ Deekron www.MotionTraxx.com and me of super freaky tunes to get your feet dancing or flying a little bit faster on the treadmill. Let your freak flag fly ppl—and get movin’.
1. Super Freak—Rick James (3:24)
2. I’m in Miami—LMFAO (3:47)
3. Atomic Dog—George Clinton Greatest Hits Straight Up (4:46)
4. Get Ur Freak On—Missy Elliot (3:56)
5. Flash Light—Parliament Funked Up: The Very Best of Parliament (5:47)
6. Krazy (feat. Lil Jon)—Pitbull (3:52)
7. Give It to Me Baby—Rick James (4:07)
8. I Would Die 4 U—Prince (2:57)
9. Boom Boom Pow—Black Eyed Peas (4:11)
10. Freaks Come Out At Night—Whodini (4:43)
For more inspiring Top 10 Workout Playlists, visit Linda LaRue's bi-monthly digital, green health, fitness, and diet magazine, Make Healthy A Lifestyle at www.LindaLaRue.com.