It seems an appropriate tribute dedicating this month’s Top Trainer Workout Playlist to Michael Jackson, the King of Pop. Say what you will about his controversial private life, but there is no denying that his musical talent was true genius, and will live on forever. His songs both as a young boy in the Jackson 5, and as a solo performer always inspire you to get up and dance, AND energize your to workouts too. The only problem is what songs to choose, as there have been more than a few that have motivated my feet to fly faster on the treadmill over the years? Let’s remember the memories of joy, passion, and happiness Michael’s songs have provided us during his lifetime.
1. Rock With You—Michael Jackson (3:23)
2. Don’t Stop ‘Till You Get Enough—Michael Jackson (5:51)
3. Dancing Machine—Jackson 5 (2:36)
4. Remember The Time—Michael Jackson (3:59)
5. Thriller—Michael Jackson (5:57)
6. ABC—Jackson 5 (2:59)
7. Wanna’ Be Startin’ Somethin’—Michael Jackson (6:01)
8. Shake Your Body (Down to the Ground)—Michael Jackson (3:44)
9. I Want You Back—Jackson 5 (2:58)
10. Off The Wall—Michael Jackson (3:45)
For more healthy inspiration, I invite you to join my FREE digital magazine, Make Healthy A Lifestyle @ www.LindaLaRue.com.