When you stretch I recommend going to the point of feeling muscle tension, not pain.
- Kneel with knees together on bath towel; hips stacked directly over knees, and shoulders directly over shoulders, looking directly at floor.
- Inhale then, exhale breathing rhythmically and comfortably while slowly sliding knees apart allowing groin to stretch comfortably. Remember to keep hips in line with knees. Hold for 20 seconds until you feel your muscles releasing naturally.
- Repeat 2x.
- Kneel on right knee reaching right arm overhead while reaching left arm downward to floor.
- Inhale then, exhale and activate a pelvic tilt. Press pelvis forward to stretch hip flexors. Keep right knee stacked directly over right foot. Hold stretch for 20 seconds until you feel your muscles releasing naturally.
- Repeat on left side 1x each side.
To view these stretches visit my FREE digital emagazine, Make Healthy A Lifestyle, at http://www.LindaLaRue.com.