Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fit Biz and Fit Biz Friends...


Had dinner with a past beau and friend, Michael Carson, last nite to catch up with each others lives and talk fit biz.  Michael was one of the first group exercise instructors to push group core exercise using a heavy med ball.  He has a very popular class he's been teaching at the Equinox Clubs for several years that I enjoy taking when I can fit it into my schedule.  

My second Crunchless Abs dvd series uses a soft, 3 pound mini-gel ball.  I love mini-gel balls--they're so much fun.  Just like exercise tubes they are versatile, take up no space, and create just the right amount of resistance.  *As a bonus for the new dvds, I also choreographed a stretching routine using the gel balls for increased leverage to help you get an awesome stretch and cool down.  (Take a look at Michael's rockin' hot body to the left if you want to see what a weighted core ball workout can do for you!)

Off to the farmers market as I intend to make my Fall Harvest Roasted Butternut Soup then, take a Vinyasa Flow Yoga class at Equinox.

Namaste!

No comments: