Monday, November 24, 2008

I Love Elisabetta Rogiani Active Workout Wear!


Yesterday, Elisabetta Rogiani and I attended the annual lighting of the Christmas tree at The Grove in LA.  So much fun as Elisabetta is hysterically funny.  All we do is laugh and giggle like a couple of girls.  I am waiting for her METROPOLIS yoga capri length pants in Indigo and Zen orange, which I hope to have soon.  (My new favorite colors as featured on my website, www.LindaLaRue.com.)  I love Rogiani active workout wear--especially METROPOLIS--featuring the black lace waist band. The yoga capri pants have the most amazing double fabric scalloped waist band.  

2 comments:

Derek001 said...

Nicely written-This workout Wear post is equally informative as well as interesting.Thank you for information you been putting on making your site such an interesting If you have time please visit my gym shirts men page.

Russell Nixon said...

Awesome!workout wear,shoes nice brands you have shared and matching so nice thanks for sharing.Here I pasted related workout wear if you have time please check my related brands clothes Gym Singlet.