Friday, August 22, 2008

Crunchless Abs and SOUPer Slim Work for Alli!

I received a lovely phone call this morning from another, new Sista' friend, Alli, who has been struggling to lose the last 15 baby pounds she gained during her second pregnancy.  In May she bought my Crunchless Abs DVDs and has since really toned her deep core and ab muscles.  However, the weight was not moving so she decided to buy my new SOUPer Slim Diet e-book two weeks ago.  SUCCESS!  Alli followed Weeks 1&2 of The SOUPer Slim Select Diet Guide.  She's lost 5 pounds and 2 1/2 inches from her waist!  Plus, her husband has lost 3 pounds just eating more healthfully along with Alli.  

Alli's been adding fun shaped pasta in the Master Slimming Vegetable Soup for her eldest daughter, which I think is an awesomely creative idea for kids.  Merci, Gracias, and thanks for the great kid soup idea...OXL.

Join my free, Make Healthy A Lifestyle online health club to help you lose weight and get in shape today!  Buy the new, SOUPer Slim Diet ebook including my 8 Week SOUPer Slim Eating Guide and 8 Week Exercise Guide to Success, which will have you shedding pounds beginning from day one--just look at the Success Stories.  You may purchase my ebook at www.LindaLaRue.com and www.CrunchlessAbs.com to buy the workout DVDs.

It's time for you to get healthy, and finally stay healthy!

No comments: