- Eat yogurt with live cultures and take a probiotic that includes acidophillus and bifidus every day to boost the good bacteria that lives healthfully in your digestive tract. These good bacteria keep your regular and prevent gas and bloating which causes your gut to recommend is Da Vinci's Chewable Mega Probiotic Plus, my gut has never felt better as I no longer suffer from uncomfortable belly-bloat and stomach pains.
- Avoid carbonated drinks. Carbon dioxide found in carbonated beverages stays in your stomach, causing bloating.
- Drink peppermint teas and peppermint-flavored waters. Peppermint is a homeopathic remedy that sooths your stomach and digestive tract muscles, naturally relieving abdominal bloating.
- Skip salty foods. Foods that contain excessive sodium make your body retain water. Water retention makes you look bigger and puffier all over.
- Do not chew gum. Chewing gum also causes you to swallow air. Sugarless gum contains sorbitol, a sugar substitute, which your intestinal bacteria turns into gas giving you that awful lower belly pooch.
See more at Linda LaRue, Crunchless Abs, Exercise TV, Savvier, Bender Ball, and ChillOutLA.