Sunday, October 5, 2008

Back by Popular Demand: Five Fixes to Flatten Your Belly Fast!

Hey Everyone-Due to an overwhelming positive response to my Five Fixes to Flatten Your Belly Fast, I am posting this article again.  As I said I am a big believer in taking probiotics daily.  It's one of my lifesaver remedies.

Here goes...Belly-bloat will wreck all your dedicated, “crunchless” abdominal training for achieving flat, sculpted, sexy abs. Here are five, quick fixes that will help banish belly bloat, which will keep your mid-section flat and “poochless”.
  1. Eat yogurt with live cultures and take a probiotic that includes acidophilus and bifidus every day to boost the good bacteria that lives healthfully in your digestive tract. These good bacteria keep you regular and prevent gas and bloating which causes your gut to extend and feel uncomfortable. My favorite probiotic that I take every day and highly recommend is Da Vinci’s Chewable Mega Probiotic’s Plus. Since I began taking Da Vinci’s Chewable Mega Probiotic Plus, my gut has never felt better. I no longer suffer from uncomfortable belly-bloat and stomach pains. 
  2. Avoid carbonated drinks. Carbon dioxide found in carbonated beverages stays in your stomach, causing bloating.
  3. Drink peppermint teas and peppermint-flavored waters. Peppermint is a homeopathic remedy that sooths and relaxes your stomach and digestive tract muscles, naturally relieving abdominal bloating.
  4. Skip salty foods. Foods that contain excessive sodium make your body retain water. Water retention makes you look bigger and puffier, especially your lower abs.
  5. Do not chew gum. Chewing gum also causes you to swallow air. Sugarless gum contains sorbitol, a sugar substitute, which your intestinal bacteria turns into gas giving you that awful, lower belly pouch and bloated lower abs.

*You can purchase Da Vinci’s Chewable Mega Probiotic Plus on my shopping cart at
www.LindaLaRue.com. Note it customarily takes 3 or so weeks for your intestinal tract (and abs) to “deflate” along with decreased cramping. Keep the faith and make sure you are saying well hydrated with water, not carbonated drinks such are soda.  For weaving a tight, now abdominal girdle try my Crunchless Abs videos, www.LindaLaRue.com.

No comments: