Monday, October 13, 2008

Hey Sarah Palin: You Tube Spoof

Hey All-Being a health expert, www.LindaLaRue.com and www.CrunchlessAbs.com, I am want to give any opinions or advice, other than info enhancing your health, diet, and exercise routines/plans.  However, one of my amazing female writer friends, Carolyn Howard-Johnson, www.HowToDoItFrugally.com just sent me this You Tube post, which I think is spot-on.

For all you aspiring writers who are thinking or may already have a book, I recommend going to Carolyn's Site and buying her best-selling book, The Frugal Book Promoter.

(FYI seems like they are blocking this spot right now, so you may have to type in the above URL link).
Namaste,

L.

1 comment:

Carolyn Howard-Johnson said...

Seems we're on a FRUGAL roll her. This post and the earlier one, Linda. Thank you for mention my Frugal book promoter. We authors have always had to be frugal, at least when we start out! LOL.

Best,
Carolyn Howard-Johnson
Author of the multi award-winning HowToDoItFrugally series of books for writers
www.howtodoitfrugally.com