Friday, October 10, 2008

The Frugal Green Gourmet Diet

Today the stock market continues to extend it's losses with the Dow fluctuating wildly.  In fact it opened down nearly 700 points!  Holy shit Batman!  I believe some Wall Street pundits are calling today Black Friday.  Here's my favorite Frugal Diet tip for today:
I recommend Healthy Choice frozen dinners because they taste great, are nutritious, and inexpensive.  I like to buy several when they are on sale 2 for $5.00, then, stock them in my freezer.  I pair the Healthy Choice dinner with one of my low Calorie individually frozen soups I make and freeze.  Just 3 minutes to microwave the soup and 6 minutes for the Healthy Choice dinner, and I have a Frugal Diet Dinner under $3.00 per meal.  Plus, I feel full, satisfied, and comforted, which is a good thing during these trying economic times...
Enjoy your weekend,

L.

P.S. My favorite Healthy Choice frozen dinners are the Lemon Pepper Chicken and The Roasted Chicken.


1 comment:

Carolyn Howard-Johnson said...

Ahhh. As the author of The Frugal Book Promoter and The Frugal Editor, this Frugal thing seems right up my alley. Except I like to eat out. Still, I'll check on it. Once in a while I throw stuff around in the kitchen. (-:

Best,
Carolyn Howard-Johnson
www.howtodoitfrugally.com