Monday, December 15, 2008

Are You Ready to Get Fit and Finally Stay Fit This New Year? Join www.LindaLaRue.com/club.html


Every time this year I hear the same complaint from folks about losing and gaining the same 10 to 20 pounds. FYI the definition of insanity is repeating the same behavior and expecting a different outcome. I decided to create and dedicate January’s "Make Healthy A Lifestyle" newsletter at www.LindaLaRue.com/club.html with articles I’ve written that will help you get fit and finally stay fit forever. It’s really easier than you think—you just need to make a simple game plan, then, commit to succeed (and join my free Make Healthy club's monthly newsletter).

Did you know the top two workout wishes are (1) to get great, 6-pack abs, and (2) to lose weight? My New Year’s transformation 6-pack abs and weight loss resolution solution is Crunchless Abs, ab videos featuring my SOUPer Slim Diet. I especially love my new Crunchless Ab, ab videos using a soft, mini-gel weighted ball. The moves really target your deep inner abs, core muscles, and obliques or side abdominal wall muscles. (It’s what I call Cardio-Core Sculpting.) You’ll get great, sculpted abs with my ab workout videos, and you’ll have fun too! Plus, my SOUPer Slim Diet booklet will help you begin eating more healthfully.

Don’t forget to blog me here with your comments, and read my posts on Dr. Deepak Chopra and Mallika Chopra’s new, mind-body blog community site, www.Intent.com.

Have a healthy and happy New Year,

Linda

*If you need more help and focus to commit, please consider booking a 1:1 personal training and/or nutrition session with me in-person or by phone by contacting me online at www.LindaLaRue.com or emailing me at info@LindaLaRue.com.  (Sometimes a little extra personal attention and help is all you need to succeed.)

No comments: