Thursday, December 18, 2008

Crunchless Abs by Linda LaRue Works for Sophie


I just received a lovely holiday greeting from Sophie, a Crunchless Abs fan.  Since Sophie's been working out to my Crunchless Abs, ab videos and following my SOUPer Slim Diet, she's lost 23 pounds and dropped nearly 3 dress sizes.  Plus, she's even practicing my Crunchless Abs Set Up in the car while she's driving her kids to school in the morning.  Keep up the great effort Sophie!

Plz. let me know your Crunchless Abs and weight loss success stories by emailing me at info@LindaLaRue.com.  Let's begin banishing your lower belly pooch sag today.  Time to get trim and tone your core.  The New Year is right around the corner.  Also, check out and join on www.LindaLaRue.com my free, monthly newsletter and club, "Make Healthy A Lifestyle" that is filled with more Crunchless Abs training tips, weight loss recipes, and articles that will help you get fit and finally stay fit. 

No comments: