Monday, December 8, 2008

It's Monday. What's Your Weight?

Every Monday during the holiday, food-fest eating season, I ask my clients this question.  I advise and coach my clients to weigh themselves on Monday, because it comes right after the weekend when they are more apt to, "eat, drink, be merry, and overindulge".

If you have gained more than 2 pounds over the weekend, then, time to lace up your Nike's, and up your workout's--especially cardio-core.  Skip bigger food portions, desserts, carbs, and alcohol until you get back down to your comfortable, goal weight.

This month think of me as your personal trainer.  What do you weigh today?  If you haven't weighed yourself yet, then, hurry up and go get on the scale now;)!

Make sure to email me at info@LindaLaRue.com to let me know how you are surviving the holidays.

Linda

No comments: