Friday, January 2, 2009

It's Monday, Time to Weigh-In


Its a New Year and a new Monday.  Time to step on the scales to weigh yourself, set your health, fitness, and weight loss intentions, then, put them in action today.  Visit my free, Make Healthy A Lifestyle online health club at www.LindaLaRue.com for great tips that will help you achieve your health, fitness, and weight loss goals.  

If your goal is weight loss, I recommend buying my SOUPer Slim Diet ebook now--not later--no more procrastinating.  Set your intentions to begin your New Year's weight loss and fitness resolution goals now.  Do it for you and your loved ones too. 

Take a deep breath, muster your resolve, and Make Healthy A Lifestyle.  If the number on the scale is not making you happy, channel your unhappiness into making positive choices and actions.  (Emotional, over-eating will only make you fatter, not fitter.  Trust me I know...)

I wish you the best of health,

Linda

No comments: