Saturday, January 31, 2009

Crunchless Abs Works for Linda LaRue


Success!  I am now down to my pre-holiday weight (in fact I am 1 1/2 pounds less), as I overindulged during the holidays, and gained 6 pounds.  I followed my SOUPer Slim Diet ebook Eating Guide Weeks 1&2, then, Weeks 3 thru 8 Guide.  I made my vegetable soup for the first couple of weeks then, switched it up to my new, 5 vegetable lentil soup recipe.  (There is nothing more comforting than a bowl of steaming lentil soup in the winter.)

I got on a training schedule of hitting 2x10 minute Crunchless routines 5x/week, 2 cardio-core sculpting sessions, and a power walk on the treadmill (or outside) using 2 pound heavy hands, 2-3x/week.  I also made sure I kept my Crunchless Abs Set-Up to fully engage and fire my entire core/trunk and shoulder/arms.  

I have my abs back, can fit into my skinny jeans, and am back to comfortable weight.  Plus, my back is stronger too, which is good for my back due to all this blogging.  Nothing like being my own guinea pig:)  

How about you?  Have you lost your holiday weight yet?  If not then, get moving now!

Linda

No comments: